15 Practical Challenges in CRM Implementation
Challenges in CRM Implementation can be broadly categorized into:
- People Challenges
- Technology Challenges
- Business Process Challenges
- Other Challenges
People Related Challenges in CRM Implementation
#1 Lack of senior management sponsorship
- CRM initiative solely driven by IT team without management buy-in.
- Business users unclear or unconvinced on benefits of CRM.
- Management not willing to commit to enforce CRM adoption.
- Underestimating Change Management demanded by CRM.
Mitigation – Having an internal CRM champion from executive management.