You can freely download base SimpleCRM solution below:
1. This instance is built on top of SuiteCRM 7.5.1 and SugarCE 6.5.20 and published under AGPLv3 license.
It includes modifications such as:
- UI modifications
- Asterix plugin and basic call-pop-up
- Facebook listener plugin
- Twitter plugin
- Basic Escalation Matrix
- Fixes for encountered issues
- Correct way to allow all users of your software to download the version they are using.
- This program is released ‘AS-IS’; if you encounter any issues in installation you can contact us at email@example.com (we will respond as and when possible).
- For other configuration, customization, training, fix-patches etc. you can purchase support pack from us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What can you do with it:
Anything that is allowed by AGPLv3 license (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html).
Need help with provisions of AGPLv3? Check this: (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.en.html)
Answers to some common questions:
- If you download this program, modify it and use it for personal use, you are under no obligation to share the modified source code with anyone.
- If you download this program, modify it and use it within your company, you are under no obligation to share the modified source code with anyone outside your company. You just need to ensure that the users who access the system over network should be able to download the version they are using. This you can do in multiple ways as long as the download option is prominently visible/accessible. In our code we have pre-built a way to do so under the User Profile section and also in Admin section.
- If you download this program, modify it and sell it to another company, you are under no obligation to share the modified source code with anyone, other than the company (and its users) to whom it is sold.
- If you build separate, standalone applications, portals or other solutions, that only integrate with the downloaded program over HTTP/S (say through REST APIs) but otherwise remain separate, you may choose not to license such standalone applications under open-source AGPLv3 license, and instead, license them separately. You may also be able to separately license any plugins that you develop after consulting this link for further information: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.en.html#GPLPlugins
3. What more can we do for you:
Plenty. Here’s a partial list:
- Offer support packs for consulting, training, installation, configuration or maintenance. Services starting from $35/hour.
- Offer hosting on tier-4 IBM Cloud with Disaster Recovery. Starting from $5/user/month (minimum 10 users, annual billing).
- Integrate with almost any other system your have, this could be your Accounting system, ERP system, Telephony system or even retail products like FitBit. Services starting from $35/hour.
- Significantly enhance UI to rival that of CRM leaders in the Gartners Magic Quadrant.
- Develop separate applications for advanced social media integrations (FB Campaigns plugin, Outlook 365 server side plugin, Google Apps plugin, QuickBooks plugin, etc.)
- Offer our powerful, online/offline mobile app with a fantastic UI (Android GA, iOS in beta) connected to backend CRM.
- Consult on performance benchmarking to allow you to scale CRM to thousands of users with millions of records.
- Customer 360 Views and advanced call-centre pop-ups
- Integration with Data Analytics tools like Tableau
- Develop customized CRM for your industry vertical.
- Anything else you can imagine!
Interested? Send us an email with details of your requirement to email@example.com.